Since before I can remember, I loved anything tech. I would spend hours exploring the depths of my father's desktop, trying to figure out how the games I used to play and Windows (the operating system) functioned. Lost count of how many times I bricked the system.
Fast-forward a few years, I got my first internship at 16 years old, as a C++ game engine developer at a small corporation. Several years later, I transitioned to full-stack web development, working on various stacks until landing on React and Express, alongside Typescript.
My main focus these days is building web products as a contractor. In my free time I'm also working on various personal projects. Check them out below ↓
When I'm not at the computer, I'm usually hanging out with my wife, enjoying a cold brew tonic, or studying audio synthesis.
- Full-Stack Dev · Contractor
- Started working as a self-employed, full-stack developer.
- Developed the software for an industrial‑purposed, Linux‑based SBC.
- Developed and extended modules for an expansive SOAP app.
- Developed an internal Progressive Web App with a monolithic back‑end.
- Gained experience with: WebSockets and PWAs.
- Developed multiple micro‑services in a web app.
- Gained experience with: Docker, Redis, PostgreSQL and more…
- Helped develop a military simulator’s game engine.
- Bound web renderer to OpenGL application (for UI menus).
- Learned about VCS flows and Agile frameworks.
- Game Engine
Bluetooth extension for Raycast. Provides shortcuts for quick Bluetooth management.14.500+ Installs
Minimalist, local-first checklist app created for quickly writing down action points.
My personal website, serving as a digital garden and portfolio, showcasing my thoughts, experiences, and projects.
- Edge Functions
Open-source, non-profit, free-access christian music tabs repository with user friendliness and ease of use in mind.
Self‑hosted music streaming service that allows you to take your high‑fidelity music collection anywhere.